Thursday, January 26, 2012

Link of the week: ChocoVine????

What is this stuff??  It says "Rich Dutch Chocolate and fine Red Wine"    for about $9.99.

I LOVE Chocolate and I've tried chocolate and wine pairing which is great......but actually in the bottle together.    I'm intrigued....and yet nervous.    I remember a Chocolate Festival about 2 years ago when I thought  "I like  Chocolate and I like bacon...why not try chocolate covered bacon"    well that didn't turn out so good.    Just because you like 2 things on their own doesn't mean they will go good together.
Chocolate covered bacon was an aftertaste disaster.....so I'm nervous and yet I feel like I have to try it.



Chocolate Covered bacon.....NOT SO MUCH.

Here is the link for Chocvine..


http://chocovine.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment